Award-winning Filipina performer Rachelle Ann Go has been making her mark in the international music scene with spectacular performances in the some of the most celebrated musicals, including “Miss Saigon” and “Les Miserables.”
As in the case of most achievers, Rachelle Ann's reality nowadays has just been her dreams and prayers years ago.
In a throwback post on Saturday, the singer-actress shared a peek of her personal diary and prayer book to her fans through social media.
Written on one of the pages are her prayers on July 12, 2013:
“Lord, I'm praying for these: I want, Lord, to produce my own album, concert, and music video. (For) International opportunity: Miss Saigon Musical (and) Miss Saigon Movie. Thank you, Jesus! I love you! – Shin."
Aside from having several albums and music videos, Rachelle Ann was able to produce a solo concert called “RAG: Rise Against Gravity," with special guests Regine Velasquez, Sarah Geronimo, and Christian Bautista.
She has also given outstanding performances in West End of London as Gigi Van Trahn in “Miss Saigon,” earning her several awards, including Best Supporting Actress in a Musical from the 2015 WhatsOnStage Awards and Best Featured Actress in a Musical award from the 2014 Broadway World West End Awards.
According to Rachelle Ann, “I love writing down my prayers and dreams... Three years ago, I prayed to be part of the musical—they called me after 3 months!”
This year, another one of her dreams are coming true—the Miss Saigon movie.
The extraordinary 25th anniversary performance recorded live in London's West End will be shown in cinemas for a limited time.“I even prayed for the Miss Saigon movie... At that time, I was laughing at myself because I feel like it's too much to ask! But then I realized that I should pray for the impossible, pray for big dreams because we have a big GOD,” the Filipina performer said.
She added, “Who would have known that they will be releasing Miss Saigon in cinemas soon?! This is crazy! Praise God!!!”
Rachelle Ann encouraged her followers to do the same—dream big and belive in the power of prayers.
“Now... I dare you to try it! DREAM the biggest dream! Have faith! Do your part! Never limit and put yourself in a box. Believe. God is just waiting for you,” she said.

Post a Comment